USA Volleyball (USAV) is the National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of volleyball in the United States and is recognized as such by the Federation International de Volleyball (FIVB) and the United States Olympic Committee (USOC). The vision of USA Volleyball is to be acknowledged as the world leader in volleyball. In order to accomplish this mission, the following goals are to be achieved:
- Competitive Success: To win gold medals in every international competition;
- Sport Growth: To achieve full participation in volleyball at all levels and in all geographical areas;
- Sport Enhancement: To improve support services necessary for the quality and conduct of programs to ensure recognition as the authority and expert for volleyball;
- International Representation: To have influential positions on all international boards and commissions;
- Recognition: To receive consistent recognition of volleyball coaches and athletes as top world performers;
- Administration: To develop and maintain a structure which will effectively and efficiently assist in achieving the vision and mission of the Corporation; and
- Finances: To develop, implement and maintain a financial plan to achieve the vision and mission of the Corporation.